Monday, October 24, 2011

Hmmm! It DOES get easier!

It's been a really long time since I've had a soda. Sometimes I see a can of coke, and I really want to drink it, but I just don't. I feel super self controlly!

I'm also pretty sure that my stomach has shrunk. I've been so busy and distracted lately that I haven't been spending a lot of time around food, and even when I've gone out for meals, I've been splitting them with friends, so I haven't been eating as much. Today I had lunch (which I shared) after church, and then had nothing all day until about 9pm, when I had a pretty small bowl of spaghetti, and now it's one in the morning and I'm still full! That is so exciting to me! I can't wait to weigh myself in the morning and see how close I am to this goal that is so quickly approaching! This morning when I weighed myself, I was only 2.5 pounds away! It has been a goal for so long that I almost don't believe I'm so close! Part of that might be because I know I still have so much to lose, so it's not like I reach this goal and then I'm suddenly skinny and beautiful. Oh how I wish it worked like that! But I will be content in the way I feel, the way my clothes are fitting, and the fact that two of the people who see me most often have noticed that I look thinner.

So things are good. My next post will hopefully be very soon and will declare that I have met my goal! I hope I don't have some crazy setback...

I'm thankful for all the accountability I've had from great friends and fellow health-pursuers! It helps so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment